How to rent a flat in the Eastern Europe using a disposable mailbox
Using a disposable mailbox to rent a flat in the Eastern Europe. How?
Renting a cheap flat instead of expensive hotel room when you want to live in the foreign country is very common. Use booking service is the easiest way. However, the mechanism of finding a flat in the Eastern Europe, particularly in Russia, Ukraine and other countries of CIS, is much different than those one in Western Europe or USA due the large number of fake realtors.
Example, if you want to rent a place in Saint Petersberg, enter the phrases: “Rent a flat in Saint Petersberg”. What happens then? You’ll see a lot of ads from homeowners, offering you a good flat or apartment for only 20.000-30.000 Rubles (300-400 USD). However, most of this ads are fake and were posted by fake realtors. So, you should find real ads and homeowners by yourself if you want to rend a flat for weeks or months.
Here are the steps for renting
- Use a disposable mail and temporary skype account.
You needn’t register new email on free mail services. Without any registration, no spend numerous times, You’ll get a disposable mailbox immediately if you just open tempemail.co. At the top of the page, you will see your temporary email address. To get an incoming mail press click “Refresh” button. . It should be noted, that incoming messages are stored only for 1 hour, but it more than enough for our jobs.
When you rent a flat by disposable email or skype account. It will helps you to hide your real personal information from the person you are talking to. Hence, you will avoid spam and fraud. Later, when you’ll find a real homeowner, you will disclose him your personal information.
- Using forums to find a good realtor or real homeowner. Don’t be use the advertisement boards because they contain a lot of fake ads. You just need to open Google or Yahoo search page and enter “Rent a flat in (enter here the name of the city you are interested in) That’s enough.
- Using disposable mail to register on found forums. Then, write on forums about your demand in renting a lat for a long term from real homeowner. Using native language or using free Google translate service. Soon, you’ll get answers for your messages.
- Asking people whether they are real homeowners, what are the conditions, ask them to send you photo and video, ask them to write you and exact address, where the flat is located, talk about rental amount and payment method without hesitating. Asking homeowner to make fresh photo of the flat to make sure, that uploaded photos are real.
- If they are real homeworkers, they always ready to answer any questions and can send you the photo of all the documents to make sure that they are real homeowners.
- Asking the same questions in a couple of days. If the he is real homeowners, he wouldn’t be irritated and can answer all the questions again the same way to have a good housekeeper. If you are talking to scammer, he wouldn’t be able to answer the question the same way.
- When you realize that he is a real homeowner, ask him to talk to you in skype and ask him to show you the flat by video call.
- When you see everything is ok, you can book the flat for a specific period and transfer him a small prepayment (must not exceed 10 percent of weekly rent). Now you can disclose homeowner your real address, phone number and skype account. Disposable mail and temporary skype login can be deleted.
You can find a cheap flat or room in city of Eastern Europe or CIS by these simple steps. However, you must know onething that if you want to save money, you take additional risks. So you can live some time in more expensive hotel until you’ll find a cheap flat.